Friday, February 13, 2015

Will you be my valentine?!

Happy 'PRE' Valentine's Day my friends! I hope you are planning to spend time with some loved ones!

Here are some cookies Ada and I made for you. These are the best kind - calorie free :) I love to bake. I wish I had more time for it and that all baked goods could be calorie free...



These are some photo cards I made a few years ago from found objects I arranged and then photographed. I'm passing these out to some friends along with some of THESE too.

 



These are the cards I made for Ada to give to her friends. We didn't do Christmas cards this year, so I put a little extra effort into these for her.



Valentine Cookie making from emilyburlingame on Vimeo.

Have a great weekend! See you back here on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...