Friday, April 15, 2016

Upcoming Art Shows!

Now that the school art show is over, I've had a little more time to think about making my own art pieces. I mean I never really stopped making art. I am always making or creating in some way, but I have been working with more focus on my art.

I have two upcoming art and craft shows, so I've been painting like crazy to have items to sell!




I have not participated in an 'art show' since I was in college! But I am excited to get out from behind the computer, to meet people and get my art out there too. This is a new goal for me this year.


One of the events is on Mother's Day weekend, so I thought having some hand painted cards was a no-brainer! I know I'm gonna need a few cards to keep for the moms in my own life!


I love painting flowers and in a patterned style. I don't feel strained or stressed painting this way. Adding the black contrast with sharpie to the bright colors is my favorite final detail.



And pineapples. Still love those. Also one of my favorite things to paint.


I'll be keeping an up to date list of events that I'll be doing on the Events Page here on the blog if you want to drop by for a visit! I'll be featuring these hand painted cards, small art pieces (original and prints), my hand painted leather earrings and some home accessories too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...