Thursday, July 14, 2016

Little Chicago Clothing Co shirts with a discount code for YOU!


::SQUEAL::
That's the sound I make when I get really fun things in the mail.

I made that sound yesterday, because I got a package from Little Chicago Clothing Co. with the cutest, softest and straight up cool shirts inside.


My friend Amy is a fellow Art Teacher. Amy and her hubby Greg own and operate this kick-butt t-shirt company in Canton,Ohio.


They've got men's, ladies and kids sizes. The above 2 shirts I will be wearing to the lake and for Buckeye football season... and basically every other day!


This heather blue Local shirt is my fav though!

Go shop their stuff online and use code CANTONLOVE at check out for 20% off!

3 comments:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    This is an informative guide to men's tailor-made shirts. A basic understanding is given about fabric, fits, sleeves, collars, yoke, buttoning, pleats, pockets, and type of tails.
    see more details: neapolitan style

    your regards
    Shopno Kumari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    Tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    Bridesmaid Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...